Saturday, May 05, 2007

ahhh...isnt it nostalgic to listen back to all those casette tapes which are full of old songs that you've recorded while doing your homework during your precious secondary school days...rite now im listening to my special angel by....??? sori cant recall whose the singer was...but its a very pleasant song...calm and sweeet...

oh hey hey hey! what do ya knoe...ac milan kick manU arse!! weeeeeeee! eat that you manU fans!! what i tell ya...ac will def win! 5-3 baby!! so now...the finals...ac milan vs liverpool...oooo...me against me bro...tis will be interesting...should i go over to my bro's house and watch it with him? hmmm....im considering...BUT it'll prob be in the early morn...i dun wanna sleep over there...haizzzz...troublesome if one do not have sports channel...dammit! oh well..i'll think over it...

my prediction? duh! of course ac WILL win! they better!! with kaka, pirlo, maldini, nesta, lil gattuso...they're unstoppable! though liverpool fans will def disagree with me...wth! oh well...i'll stop here for now...ciao!

No comments: